Now available for purchase, the new V120:Duo and V120:Trio tracking bars offer the power of multiple-camera, 6DoF object tracking in a single, plug-and-play package. Each tracking bar is self-contained and factory calibrated, for out of the box motion tracking that is simple to use, but still offers the leading accuracy and flexibility of optical tracking technology.
The Duo is equipped with two cameras, for marker-based object tracking applications. Housed in a compact, 11" case, it is designed for simple, extensively customizable head tracking capabilities. The Trio includes an additional middle camera, useful for enhancing tracking accuracy and volume or for combining simultaneous motion tracking and live video—perfect for augmented reality and other reference video applications.
Additional features include:
- Free license of Tracking Tools 6DoF object tracking software (usually $799)
- Simple I/O, with a single cable for power and data transmission
- Portable, desktop friendly form factor
- On-board image processing, including both marker tracking and scene video modes
- Stream (VRPN, trackd, NatNet) or save (C3D, CSV) motion tracking data
- External synchronization in/out, for compatibility with shutter glasses and other hardware devices
- Compatibility with OptiTrack’s Insight VCS virtual camera plugins
- Support for OEM integration via the Tracking Tools API
For additional product specifications, download the spec sheet. To place an order, please visit optitrack.com or call 1-888-865-5535.
S250e Sample Data
Sample data, captured by S250e cameras, is now available for download in C3D, BVH, and FBX formats. Import into your 3D animation package to evaluate the improved data quality and larger capture volume available with our most powerful motion capture camera.
If you haven't been to OptiTrack.com lately, be sure to stop by and browse our newly redesigned site. In addition to new sample data and information on the Duo and Trio, the new website includes new information on existing OptiTrack products and services.
Come see live body and virtual camera motion capture demonstrations featuring ARENA, the Insight VCS, and the S250e camera. We're located at booth 763. View the floor plan.
Copyright © 2019 NaturalPoint Inc. All rights reserved. This e-mail message was sent because you asked to receive updates and promotions from NaturalPoint, downloaded our software, participated in a sponsored event, or purchased one of our products. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any third parties. This is a privately managed newsletter from NaturalPoint Inc., P.O. Box 2317, Corvallis, OR 97339.